Thank you for visiting our website, owned by and responsibility of Satélites Mexicanos, S.A. de C.V. d/b/a “Eutelsat Americas” ("Eutelsat Americas") with principal place of business at Avenida Paseo de la Reforma 222, 20th, Colonia Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico, Federal District, Zip Code 06600. This Privacy Statement explains how Eutelsat Americas collects, records, stores, and uses the information collected from the users of this website ("user(s)" and/or "you") and the decisions that the user can take about how such information is collected and used. If at the time of the initial subscription in our website, the user marks the check box, press the button "continue", "enter" or "send", or, alternatively, keys labeled in a similar way, such action will indicate the express consent of the user to this Privacy Statement.
Eutelsat will not collect your personal data, whether name, e-mail, telephone number, etc. unless you choose to give it to us, for example, when subscribing to a newsletter, or contacting us with a query.
Should you provide us with any personal information, it will be used by Eutelsat to treat your request and, unless you opt out, to send you commercial communications on our latest news, market research, thought leadership and the events of Eutelsat S.A. and its subsidiaries.
Eutelsat processes personal data for our legitimate business interest to send relevant commercial communications. Without your data, we will not be able to provide you with access to this type of information.
The processed data is made available to Eutelsat S.A. marketing and IT support teams, the marketing departments of our subsidiaries in Italy, Poland, China, Mexico, UAE and Jordan, for contacts located in those countries respectively, and our service provider Salesforce Pardot who hosts the data in the United States. Since some of these countries do not ensure an adequate level of data protection, transfers are governed by the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission. If you wish to obtain a copy of these clauses please email email@example.com.
Data is retained for a period of three years following the date it was collected, or from your last contact with us.
If at any time you would like us to stop using your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access, modify or delete your data, object to or restrict processing. You can also give instructions on what should happen to your personal data after your death. You can find out more about your rights below:
Right to Access: you can ask for a copy of your personal data processed by Eutelsat S.A.;
Right to Modify: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request that it is corrected or modified;
Right to Delete: you can ask for the deletion of your data under certain conditions, for example if you think that your personal data is no longer required;
Right to Object: you can object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
Right to Restrict: you can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(i) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data;
(ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of such data;
(iii) if you believe that Eutelsat S.A. no longer needs your personal data but such data is still required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
(iv) if you have objected to the processing of this data;
Post-mortem instructions: you are entitled to give instructions on how your personal data will be preserved, deleted and communicated after your death.
To exercise any of these rights please email us, enclosing a copy of your ID, at the following address: email@example.com.
You can also file a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL), at www.cnil.fr.
Should you wish to block the cookies, please consult the Help menu in your web browser for further details on how to do so.
Cookies are small text strings that the websites you visit send to your device’s browser, where they are saved and then forwarded to the same site on your next visit. While browsing a site, you may also receive cookies sent by other sites or servers on your device (known as "third-party cookies"), which may contain certain elements on the site you are visiting.
There are several types of cookies for different purposes, as described below.
• Technical cookies enable or facilitate electronic communication; they are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the operator of the website. The www.eutelsatamericas.com website uses several types of technical cookies: browsing cookies or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of website; analytical cookies, assimilated to technical cookies when they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; and feature cookies that give the user a navigation based on a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) to improve the service provided to the user. Prior user consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies.
• Profiling cookies allow profiles to be created corresponding to the user and are used to send advertising messages according to the preferences shown by the latter as part of the navigation on the network. The www.eutelsatamericas.com website does not use profiling cookies.
• Third-party cookies enable anonymous user profiles to be created based on their browsing experience on the site and other sites, so targeted rather than generic advertising can be sent to the user according to their interests. The www.eutelsatamericas.com website uses third party cookies, but these are not managed by Eutelsat. The website uses social network plug-in cookies, allowing the user to share the content of the site on certain social networks, and to simplify the use of the site. The use of data collected by third parties in the form of social network plug-ins is handled exclusively by the relevant third parties. The company is not able to access these cookies, and third parties cannot access the company's cookies.
The list of third-party cookies used by the www.eutelsatamericas.com website is shown below, as well as a link "Read the privacy notice" to the websites of these third parties, where you can find their privacy policies (especially for social network plug-in cookies), the purpose of the cookies concerned, and to choose to allow or refuse their use by the relevant third party.
Facebook Read the privacy notice
- Google Analytics Read the privacy notice
- Google Tag Manager Read the privacy notice
- LinkedIn Read the privacy notice
- MyNewsDesk Read the privacy notice
- Salesforce Read the privacy notice
- Twitter Read the privacy notice
The site also collects third party cookies for statistical purposes, in particular through Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google which uses the data collected to track and analyse usage, for reporting and to share with other services developed by Google.
Because each browser has slightly different functions, refer to your browser's help menu to understand how to change the cookie settings correctly. The following links can help you better understand how to set your browser:
- • Internet Explorer
- • Mozilla Firefox
- • Google Chrome
- • Safari
- • Opera
If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make this site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Changes to this privacy statement